It is the nerve layer that perceives light and transmits the image to the brain. Retina the light-perceiving tissue behind our eyes and consists of nerves. It also consists of 10 layers within itself. This layer is the most complex and sensitive point of the eye. The eye is like a camera. The retina, located in the front of the lens, focuses the light. The disease that occurs here directly threatens our sense of vision.
Early diagnosis, preventive treatment, and proper surgical intervention, if needed, are vital.
- Yellow Spot Disease
- Diabetes mellitus and hypertension, bleeding and formation of new blood vessels
- Fluid accumulation under the retina, retinal edema
- Retinal vein occlusion
- Visually point (macular) punctures
- Vitreo-retinal surface defects
- Retinal detachment
- Inflammation of the retina
- Hereditary retinal diseases
- Its foreign bodies