A natural, transparent lens sits behind the pupil. When this natural lens loses its transparency and gets cloudy, the condition is called cataract
Symptoms of Cataract
• Decrease in visual acuity.
• Light Sensitivity (glare).
• Double vision.
• Impairment of night vision.
• Fading and yellowing colors.
• Frequent change of eye glass prescription.
Treatment Of Cataract
Treatment of cataract is surgery. Ethica Health Group’s expert team, which uses advanced technological methods and quality turns out to be a problem with the lens. Completed in a short time, painless surgery with artificial lens placed in the eye will increase your quality of vision.
FDA and CE approved intraocular lenses are implanted by the surgeons.